- Teaching Kids to Use Hand Sanitizer
- Homemade Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Low Sugar Strawberry Jam
- Lavender face cream-Sodium Benzoate
- Horse Hooves Moisturizer
- Vegetable Glycerin For Pet Hair
- Diatomaceous Earth-Kills Fleas
- What is Retinol?
- Antibacterial Soap Homemade Almond Scented
- Musical Instrument Hygiene-Isopropyl Alcohol 99
- Isopropyl Alcohol 99 Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-
- Sodium Hydroxide-How to Make Honey Lime Soap
- Banana Bath Truffle Recipe
- Miracle Mustard Bath
- Jasmine Body Mist
- Diatomaceous earth toothpaste
- Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb
- Horsetail Hair Spritz
- Hair Detangler Recipe
- Orange Glycerin Soap
How To Make Homemade Antibacterial Almond Foaming Soap:
Enjoy the beautiful rich smell of almonds that this recipe provides. Isopropyl Alcohol at 99 percent will kill most germs and especially those germs caused by the corona virus(covid-19) and many other germs and bacterial growth that can present itself on your hands. Be sure to always this with you at all times and always spray your steering wheel, phone, and any other touchable surfaces that may have germs. the almond oil and Vitamin E oil will help your hands from drying out due to the isopropyl Alcohol 99%.
¼ cup Liquid Castile Soap
1 Tablespoon Isopropyl Alcohol 99%
½ Tablespoon sweet Almond Oil
½ Tablespoon vitamin E oil
20 drops of sweet almond essential oil
Glass Bottle with pump
In a glass jar slowly add your liquid cleanser Isopropyl Alcohol.
Add your vitamin E, sweet almond oil and essential oils.
Top with a sealed lid and shake well.
Fill your hand soap containers with half soap and half distilled water to make it easier to pump out. Always use a glass bottle when adding essential oils.
Follow us on Pinterest