DIY Butterscotch Massage Oil
DIY Butterscotch Massage Oil-In fact, There are many tremendous benefits to having a massage regularly. Most importantly, It reduces stress and induces happiness. But, unfortunately, going to a spa to get pampered every week can sometimes be out of your budget.
Granted, The best alternative is giving yourself a massage at home. Maybe you can’t give yourself a full body massage, but you can undoubtedly massage specific body parts like your legs and abdomen, for instance, or even a simple scalp massage.
*Our DIY butterscotch massage oil recipe is simple and perfect for all skin types.
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Glycerin.(food grade vegetable glycerin)
- 1/3 Teaspoon Organic Honey.
- 1/2 Tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- 1/4 Tablespoon Butterscotch Food Flavoring.
- In a Jar, mix everything until thoroughly combined.
- Next, pour into a clean bottle with a tight-fitting lid.
Can store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
Visit us on Pinterest!
Key Features of Vegetable Glycerin:
- 100% food-grade natural oils based, Kosher certified, non-GMO, Vegan, and USP pharmaceutical grade.
- Additionally, it is a Natural Sweet Food alternative.
- Vegetable glycerin is an excellent skin moisturizer that naturally hydrates dry skin. equally important, it is Hypoallergenic and easily soluble in water.
- Not to mention, It is Perfect for Soap, Shampoo, Cream, DIY products, art crafts, and other applications.
USP Kosher Vegetable Glycerin available from FlaLab.com from 4 ounces to 5 gallons. Whether you’re looking for commercial or DIY ingredients, our quality Vegetable Glycerin will serve your needs & budget.
Check out our multiple size options & other chemicals in our store to enhance your health, beauty, or food prep needs.