DIY Weed Killer-Sodium Bicarbonate-Your walkways can be overrun with unsightly weeds, which can also grow in nooks and crannies of your driveway and other odd areas of your property.
Unfortunately, These weeds have deep roots making them extremely challenging to destroy without using harsh chemicals. Fortunately, we have a Highly effective, less expensive, and safer alternative to rid you of this infestation.
Sodium Bicarbonate is phytotoxic to these weeds destroys the weeds by its roots by drawing water from the weeds cells, forcing the foliage to dry off.
- To begin, lightly wet your weeds with water.
- Then, using one teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate, sprinkle it on top of your weeds, making sure to cover the weeds completely.
- Repeat this process for every group of weeds that you can see growing.
Re-apply once a month if the weeds are still present.
Visit us on Pinterest!
- PURE Sodium Bicarbonate is food grade; great for cooking, baking, and cleaning
- Freshens air in refrigerators, microwaves, and pantries
- Can help with indigestion and heartburn*
- Aluminum-Free; Use to make DIY bath bombs or use to whiten laundry
- 100% Pure: Never any additives or fillers
- Keep away from Children
- Store in a cool and dry place.
*WE DO NOT SHIP CHEMICALS INTERNATIONALLY *