- Teaching Kids to Use Hand Sanitizer
- Homemade Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Low Sugar Strawberry Jam
- Lavender face cream-Sodium Benzoate
- Horse Hooves Moisturizer
- Vegetable Glycerin For Pet Hair
- Diatomaceous Earth-Kills Fleas
- What is Retinol?
- Antibacterial Soap Homemade Almond Scented
- Musical Instrument Hygiene-Isopropyl Alcohol 99
- Isopropyl Alcohol 99 Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-
- Sodium Hydroxide-How to Make Honey Lime Soap
- Banana Bath Truffle Recipe
- Miracle Mustard Bath
- Jasmine Body Mist
- Diatomaceous earth toothpaste
- Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb
- Horsetail Hair Spritz
- Hair Detangler Recipe
- Orange Glycerin Soap
Homemade Ketchup Recipe-Preserve with Sodium Benzoate
Sodium Benzoate is an excellent preservative to prolong shelf life for your Homemade ketchup. It is FDA approved and allowed in foods as it is widely used as a food preservative. Sodium Benzoate stops the growth of harmful bacteria such as mold and other microbes. It is extremely effective in acidic foods. This recipe is free for your use and you can purchase the preservative in our chemical section of this site or just click here—> Sodium Benzoate
- 6 ounce can of Tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sodium benzoate
- 1/4 cup of agave or honey
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
A Medium Saucepan
A glass Jar
- Combine All the ingredients (except for the Sodium Benzoate) in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir until smooth.
- Boil and reduce heat to low simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover until cool.
- Once cooled, add the Sodium Benzoate, mix well and store the tomato ketchup in your glass jar and refrigerate.
Follow us on Pinterest