- Teaching Kids to Use Hand Sanitizer
- Homemade Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Low Sugar Strawberry Jam
- Lavender face cream-Sodium Benzoate
- Horse Hooves Moisturizer
- Vegetable Glycerin For Pet Hair
- Diatomaceous Earth-Kills Fleas
- What is Retinol?
- Antibacterial Soap Homemade Almond Scented
- Musical Instrument Hygiene-Isopropyl Alcohol 99
- Isopropyl Alcohol 99 Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-
- Sodium Hydroxide-How to Make Honey Lime Soap
- Banana Bath Truffle Recipe
- Miracle Mustard Bath
- Jasmine Body Mist
- Diatomaceous earth toothpaste
- Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb
- Horsetail Hair Spritz
- Hair Detangler Recipe
- Orange Glycerin Soap
Lavendar Face Cream
How To make Lavender Face Cream.
Sometimes Home made face cream is the best for a clean, natural and beautiful complexion. Sodium Benzoate is a safe preservative and a little goes a long way. Many popular brands of cosmetics safely use sodium benzoate to prevent bacteria from growing in your cosmetics. This homemade face cream will last much longer and prevent your pores from getting clogged with harmful bacteria.
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 1/4 Cup Lavender oil
- 1.5 Tablespoons of emulsifying wax
- 1/2 teaspoon Sodium Benzoate
Microwavable measuring cup
4 ounce travel size glass jar
Add wax and oil into the microwavable measuring cup and then add the oil heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Then in a separate microwavable cup heat the distilled water and then pour into the wax and oil mixture.
stir slowly while pouring. Then cover and place in the refrigerator for half an hour.
Mix it again and then at this time you can add the Sodium Benzoate once it is to the desired thickness you can pour into your 4 ounce travel size glass jar.
Follow us on Pinterest