- Teaching Kids to Use Hand Sanitizer
- Homemade Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Low Sugar Strawberry Jam
- Lavender face cream-Sodium Benzoate
- Horse Hooves Moisturizer
- Vegetable Glycerin For Pet Hair
- Diatomaceous Earth-Kills Fleas
- What is Retinol?
- Antibacterial Soap Homemade Almond Scented
- Musical Instrument Hygiene-Isopropyl Alcohol 99
- Isopropyl Alcohol 99 Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-
- Sodium Hydroxide-How to Make Honey Lime Soap
- Banana Bath Truffle Recipe
- Miracle Mustard Bath
- Jasmine Body Mist
- Diatomaceous earth toothpaste
- Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb
- Horsetail Hair Spritz
- Hair Detangler Recipe
- Orange Glycerin Soap
Preserving Homemade Jam
How To make Homemade Low Sugar Chia Strawberry Jam
- 2 1/2 pounds of sliced strawberries hulled
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 12 packets of stevia
- 3 tablespoons gelatin
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 3 tsps citric acid
- 1/4 teaspoon Sodium Benzoate
- Puree half of the strawberries along with the Chia Seeds in a food processor
- Pour into a saucepan on medium high and slowly stir.
- Simmer for 5 Minutes.
- Stir in the remainder of strawberries and mash while stirring continuously.
- Add the Lemon Juice.
- Remove from heat and add the Stevia, Citric Acid and Sodium Benzoate.
- Using a canned funnel pour into the mason jars cover with metal lid and refrigerate or freeze
Makes 2.5 pints of jam
Preserving Homemade Jam using Sodium Benzoate is safe and effective method for preventing mold and yeast growth from ruining your homemade jam.
Follow us on Pinterest