- Teaching Kids to Use Hand Sanitizer
- Homemade Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Low Sugar Strawberry Jam
- Lavender face cream-Sodium Benzoate
- Horse Hooves Moisturizer
- Vegetable Glycerin For Pet Hair
- Diatomaceous Earth-Kills Fleas
- What is Retinol?
- Antibacterial Soap Homemade Almond Scented
- Musical Instrument Hygiene-Isopropyl Alcohol 99
- Isopropyl Alcohol 99 Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-
- Sodium Hydroxide-How to Make Honey Lime Soap
- Banana Bath Truffle Recipe
- Miracle Mustard Bath
- Jasmine Body Mist
- Diatomaceous earth toothpaste
- Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb
- Horsetail Hair Spritz
- Hair Detangler Recipe
- Orange Glycerin Soap
Dry Cracked Horse Hooves solution
Horse Hooves Moisturizer
Sometimes the culprit of Hoof cracks can be due to nutritional deficiencies and one way you can tell is if it’s affecting one hoof or both. If it is just the one hoof than most likely it is not the case and it could be due to the horses environment.
Also, extremely dry weather draws moisture out of the horses hoof causing it to crack. The perfect solution is to use our vegetable glycerin as it pulls moisture back in from the air and holds it there.
Our Vegetable glycerin serves as a hoof moisturizer and is important to maintain the proper moisture balance to prevent cracking and maintain elasticity for stronger and more flexible hooves. It also enhances the color and sheen of the hooves.
The horses hooves is the most important part of the horse.as If the hooves are destroyed from cracks and dryness, it can make the horse not ride-able
You can prevent hoof cracks by cleaning and inspecting your horse’s hoofs on a daily basis and use this vegetable glycerin mix as a preventive measure along with proper routine trimming and cleaning.
How to Make Horse Hooves Moisturizer using Vegetable Glycerin
- 1 part Coconut Oil
- 1 part Olive Oil
- 1 part Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 part Vegetable Glycerin
- Tea Tree Oil (optional – antibacterial and anti-fungal benefits)
Heat oils in microwave for 30 seconds then Combine the ingredients together in a bowl and stir well
Place in a Glass Jar and Shake before each use.
You can use daily.
A glass Jar
Follow us on Pinterest