- Isopropyl Alcohol 99 Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-
- Sodium Hydroxide-How to Make Honey Lime Soap
- How to Make A Bath Truffle-Banana Cream
- Miracle Mustard Bath-Many uses of Sodium Bicarbonate
- Jasmine Body Mist-where to buy polysorbate 20
- How To Make Toothpaste with Diatomaceous earth
- How To Make Magnesium Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb Using Pure Citric Acid
- Where Can I buy Vegetable Glycerin?-Homemade Horsetail Hair Spritz
- Homemade Rosemary Hair Detangler Using Vegetable Glycerin
- How to Make Orange Glycerin Soap using Propylene Glycerin
- Homemade Wood Polish for Cutting Boards Using D-limonene
- Homemade all Natural Rose Turmeric Soap using Sodium Hydroxide-Recipe
- Homemade Orange Natural Oil Wood Finish using D-Limonene
- Tangerine Facial Scrub Using Diatomaceous earth
- Homemade Natural Coconut Air Freshener using Isopropyl Alcohol
- How To Make Tattoo Aftercare Jelly Balm Using Pure Vegetable Glycerin
- How to rid your Bees of mites using Oxalic Acid
- Lavendar Liquid Soap Using Potassium Hydroxide
- Recipe for Hand Made Vanilla Hand Sanitizer With Polysorbate 20
How to Make A Bath Truffle-Banana Cream
What are Bath Truffles? Bath Truffles are the softer version of Bath Bombs which are chalkier. Bath Truffles feel rich and soft on the skin and smell amazing. Bath Truffles are meant to be crumbled under the faucet while filling the tub to create bubbles. It is the pressure of the stream of running water that creates the fluffy foam.
Benefits of Banana essential oil:
One of the many benefits of using Banana essential oil is for its ability to restore moisture back into dry flaky skin. It helps neutralizes and hydrates all through the deep layers of your skin.
- 24 oz. Sodium Bicarbonate
- 12 oz. Citric Acid
- 3.5 oz. Almond Oil
- 2 oz. Cocoa Butter
- 5 mL Bannana Frangrance Oil
- Yellow Mica Color
- 2 bowls
- Measuring cup
- Hand Mixer
- Disk Mold (10)
- In a bowl, mix together the baking Sodium Bicarbonate and citric acid.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine the cocoa butter and Almond oil. Melt in the microwave using 60 seconds.
- Pour the melted oil and butter into the Sodium Bicarbonate and citric acid mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Add the Banana Fragrance Oil
- Split the bath truffle mixture into two equal containers. To one, add drops of the Yellow mica color.
- Fill half of the mold with the banana mixture, pressing the mixture down to become smooth and compact in the mold.
- Fill the empty half of the mold with the white mixture and press down to fill the mold completely.
- Press the mixtures down firmly to ensure the two colors connect to create one disk. Smooth the top with your fingers, and place the cap on top.
- To use, place the bath truffle into the tub, and allow to fizz and fill the tub with luxurious oil and butter.
Follow us on PinterestFollow FlaLab for Special Offers