- Isopropyl Alcohol 99 Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-
- Sodium Hydroxide-How to Make Honey Lime Soap
- How to Make A Bath Truffle-Banana Cream
- Miracle Mustard Bath-Many uses of Sodium Bicarbonate
- Jasmine Body Mist-where to buy polysorbate 20
- How To Make Toothpaste with Diatomaceous earth
- How To Make Magnesium Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb Using Pure Citric Acid
- Where Can I buy Vegetable Glycerin?-Homemade Horsetail Hair Spritz
- Homemade Rosemary Hair Detangler Using Vegetable Glycerin
- How to Make Orange Glycerin Soap using Propylene Glycerin
- Homemade Wood Polish for Cutting Boards Using D-limonene
- Homemade all Natural Rose Turmeric Soap using Sodium Hydroxide-Recipe
- Homemade Orange Natural Oil Wood Finish using D-Limonene
- Tangerine Facial Scrub Using Diatomaceous earth
- Homemade Natural Coconut Air Freshener using Isopropyl Alcohol
- How To Make Tattoo Aftercare Jelly Balm Using Pure Vegetable Glycerin
- How to rid your Bees of mites using Oxalic Acid
- Lavendar Liquid Soap Using Potassium Hydroxide
- Recipe for Hand Made Vanilla Hand Sanitizer With Polysorbate 20
How To Make fizzy bath bomb
Magnesium Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb
Epsom salt are a compound of magnesium and sulfate which most people are deficient in. Soaking in a bath with our Magnesium Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb will help your body to produce serotonin and uplift your mood. The magnesium is easily absorbed through the skin and will increase your magnesium levels in your body and free you from any anxiety and stress.
- 2 cups Epsom Salts
- 1 cup Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup ca-stile soap
- 3 pinches Pink Mica colorant
- 1/2 cup Sodium Bicarbonate
- 1/2 cup Citric acid
- 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Glycerin
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 2 bowls
- Measuring cup
- Potato masher
Put the Epsom salt, Himalayan pink sea salt Sodium Bicarbonate and citric acid into a bowl and mix until well combined. Add the pink mica colorant until you reach the pink shade you desire.
In another bowl mix all the oils together.
slowly pour the soap and oil mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients. carefully stir to combine.Once combined you can pour it onto the parchment paper and let dry for at least 24-48 hours.
When it is finally dry you can transfer it to a bowl and mash it with a potato masher to break it up into pieces and then transfer it to your mason jars. This should make about 10 ounces of bath salt.
Follow us on PinterestFollow FlaLab for Special Offers