How to Make Orange Glycerin Soap using Propylene Glycerin
- 5.oz Distilled Water
- 2.6 oz Sodium Hydroxide
- 5.oz Castor Oil
- 6.oz Coconut Oil
- 6.oz Olive Oil
- 9.oz Propylene Glycerin
- 3.oz Sugar
- 10 drops orange oil
- 1 drop orange food coloring
- 9 drops almond fragrance oil
- Safety goggles
Mix all of the oils together and heat to 135°F in a crock pot- mix the distilled water and the Sodium Hydroxide together and add the Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycerin and distilled water to the oils in a slow steady stream.
Blend the mixture to a trace, or when it looks like custard. In the Crockpot Keep the heat at medium for a few hours,
When the glycerin soap mixture reaches the gel, it will look translucent like Vaseline.
- Mix 3 oz sugar and 5 oz water and boil until the sugar is totally dissolved.
- When it is totally liquid, pour into the soap base. Add the orange oil, almond oil and orange good coloring Stir and cover, then cool to 145°F.
- Now you can pour glycerin soap base into a mold. cover with plastic for a week or so. When it is clear (after about a week then cut it into pieces and store in a jar.
- Isopropyl Alcohol 99 Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-
- Sodium Hydroxide-How to Make Honey Lime Soap
- How to Make A Bath Truffle-Banana Cream
- Miracle Mustard Bath-Many uses of Sodium Bicarbonate
- Jasmine Body Mist-where to buy polysorbate 20
- How To Make Toothpaste with Diatomaceous earth
- How To Make Magnesium Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb Using Pure Citric Acid
- Where Can I buy Vegetable Glycerin?-Homemade Horsetail Hair Spritz
- Homemade Rosemary Hair Detangler Using Vegetable Glycerin
- How to Make Orange Glycerin Soap using Propylene Glycerin
- Homemade Wood Polish for Cutting Boards Using D-limonene
- Homemade all Natural Rose Turmeric Soap using Sodium Hydroxide-Recipe
- Homemade Orange Natural Oil Wood Finish using D-Limonene
- Tangerine Facial Scrub Using Diatomaceous earth
- Homemade Natural Coconut Air Freshener using Isopropyl Alcohol
- How To Make Tattoo Aftercare Jelly Balm Using Pure Vegetable Glycerin
- How to rid your Bees of mites using Oxalic Acid
- Lavendar Liquid Soap Using Potassium Hydroxide
- Recipe for Hand Made Vanilla Hand Sanitizer With Polysorbate 20