https://flalab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/family-3339718_960_720.jpg 682 960 admin https://flalab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo_flalab_3.png admin2020-01-02 00:00:002020-08-25 00:07:48Lavendar Liquid Soap Using Potassium Hydroxide
How To Make Lavendar Liquid Soap.
Lavendar Liquid Soap
- 7 oz. coconut oil
- 14 oz. Organic Olive Oil
- 6 oz. potassium hydroxide KOH
- 15 oz. distilled water for the lye mixture
- 2 oz. of Boric acid
- 3.5 ounces of Lavendar Oil
- 35 oz. distilled water to dilute the soap paste
- 2 oz. Citric Acid
- Large crock pot
- Potato Masher or Whisk
- Hand sanitize bottles
- Large crock-pot
- Plastic Measuring Cups or Spoon
- Rubber Gloves
- Paper Towels
- Mix your oils and heat in your crock-pot until it is 155-165 degrees
- mix your lye-water, using a standard lye making process
- Slowly add in your lye-water to your oils
- using your whisk or blender keep mixing until completely mixed.
- Once soap is mixed into a paste turn on crock pot and cook for 3-4 hours until it turns translucent into a Vaseline consistency
- Dilute paste with 35 oz of distilled water and bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat put cover on and wait about an hour
- Add Lavender oil and turn Turn the crock pot back on and bring the mixture back up to 175 degrees.
- Make neutralizing solution:
- For the boric acid, take 8 oz. of boiling water and add 2 oz. boric acid mix extremely well and stays hot and mix into the soap paste.
- Slowly pour the neutralizer into the re-heated soap mixture and stir well
10. Let the soap cool and pour it into large bottles or jars.
Visit us on Pinterest