- Isopropyl Alcohol 99 Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-
- Sodium Hydroxide-How to Make Honey Lime Soap
- How to Make A Bath Truffle-Banana Cream
- Miracle Mustard Bath-Many uses of Sodium Bicarbonate
- Jasmine Body Mist-where to buy polysorbate 20
- How To Make Toothpaste with Diatomaceous earth
- How To Make Magnesium Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb Using Pure Citric Acid
- Where Can I buy Vegetable Glycerin?-Homemade Horsetail Hair Spritz
- Homemade Rosemary Hair Detangler Using Vegetable Glycerin
- How to Make Orange Glycerin Soap using Propylene Glycerin
- Homemade Wood Polish for Cutting Boards Using D-limonene
- Homemade all Natural Rose Turmeric Soap using Sodium Hydroxide-Recipe
- Homemade Orange Natural Oil Wood Finish using D-Limonene
- Tangerine Facial Scrub Using Diatomaceous earth
- Homemade Natural Coconut Air Freshener using Isopropyl Alcohol
- How To Make Tattoo Aftercare Jelly Balm Using Pure Vegetable Glycerin
- How to rid your Bees of mites using Oxalic Acid
- Lavendar Liquid Soap Using Potassium Hydroxide
- Recipe for Hand Made Vanilla Hand Sanitizer With Polysorbate 20
Where Can I Buy Sodium Hydroxide
- How to Make Honey Lime Soap
- 3.8oz Sodium hydroxide
- 7 oz Water
- 4oz Coconut Oil
- 5oz Cocoa Butter
- 14oz Olive oil
- 1.76 oz Castor oil
- 1/16 tsp Yellow Iron Oxide
- 1/16 tsp Chromium Green Oxide
- 2 tbs. of honey (generous)
- 8 tsp Lime Essential oil
Digital Kitchen Scale
Mix your Colored Oil
Pour a Tablespoon of liquid oil (olive oil) into a glass and then add in the mineral powder. Blend it thoroughly in a blender
- Pour the Sodium hydroxide (lye) crystals into 7oz water
- Mix together with a stainless steel spoon until the crystals are dissolved.
- When mixed, set the Jar of hot lye solution in a bowl of water to cool.
Heat your Oils
- On very low heat, melt your solid oils until there are just a few solid bits floating around.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir until the oils are melted.
- Pour the liquid oil and colored oil through a sieve and into the melted oils. (The sieve stops chunks of color from getting into the soap)
- Take the temperature of both the oils in the pan and the lye solution. The oils should be within 110-135°F and the lye solution should be within ten degrees of the oil’s temperature but lower than 135°F. When they’re just right,
- pour the lye solution into the pan through the sieve.
Bring to Trace:
- Use your blender and blend
- When Trace is met, measure in the
Lime essential oil.
- Stir well and then pour the soap into the mold.
- Slide your molded soap into a cardboard box and close it up.
- Cover the outside with a towel to keep the heat in.
- Cutting & Curing
- After 30 days, your handmade Honey Lime Soap is ready to be used. To preserve the scent, store your bars in a sealed tub after the curing time is up.
Follow us on PinterestFollow FlaLab for Special Offers