- Isopropyl Alcohol 99 Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-
- Sodium Hydroxide-How to Make Honey Lime Soap
- How to Make A Bath Truffle-Banana Cream
- Miracle Mustard Bath-Many uses of Sodium Bicarbonate
- Jasmine Body Mist-where to buy polysorbate 20
- How To Make Toothpaste with Diatomaceous earth
- How To Make Magnesium Pink Salt Fizzy Bath Bomb Using Pure Citric Acid
- Where Can I buy Vegetable Glycerin?-Homemade Horsetail Hair Spritz
- Homemade Rosemary Hair Detangler Using Vegetable Glycerin
- How to Make Orange Glycerin Soap using Propylene Glycerin
- Homemade Wood Polish for Cutting Boards Using D-limonene
- Homemade all Natural Rose Turmeric Soap using Sodium Hydroxide-Recipe
- Homemade Orange Natural Oil Wood Finish using D-Limonene
- Tangerine Facial Scrub Using Diatomaceous earth
- Homemade Natural Coconut Air Freshener using Isopropyl Alcohol
- How To Make Tattoo Aftercare Jelly Balm Using Pure Vegetable Glycerin
- How to rid your Bees of mites using Oxalic Acid
- Lavendar Liquid Soap Using Potassium Hydroxide
- Recipe for Hand Made Vanilla Hand Sanitizer With Polysorbate 20
Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-Isopropyl Alcohol 99
How to Make Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer-Isopropyl Alcohol 99
Isopropyl Alcohol is an excellent ingredient for our natural Hazelnut Hand Sanitizer. Isopropyl alcohol kills a million different bacteria strains and aids in prevention of the Coronavirus. It kills 99 percent of germs within about 20 seconds making it the leading sterilization tool for every situation including schools, labs, hospitals and in the home.
This recipe does not dry out your hands like most Hand Sanitizers do.
Not only will it soften your hands but it smells amazing too!
Always bring it with you in your car, your purse, your office. Be safe, you just never know where you can pick up germs. You can use it every time you use a public restroom or anytime you touch anything in public.Even when you go clothes shopping someone could have coughed or sneezed on the clothing. These are just some of the things we just never think about.
- Public Computer-Spray hands first
- Public phone-Spray phones and hands
- When someone hands you change at the drive through-Spray your hands
- After Gardening-spray your hands
- If you go walking barefoot-Wash and Spray your feet when you get home
You can get creative with the ingredients and make it with your favorite essential oil and just replace the hazelnut essence oil with hundreds of other oils on the market.
This recipe is very simple and you will save hundreds a year since you will not have to spend money on expensive hand sanitizers. You can purchase our isopropy alcohol in large quantities so you will always have a supply to make your hand Sanitizer. You can make these as perfect little gifts for friends and family.
- 2 TB aloe vera
- 1 Tab Isopropy alcohol
- 1/2 tsp vitamin E oil
- 12 drops tea tree essential oil
- 10 drops Hazelnut essential oil
A glass Jar
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
To use the hand Sanitizer store in a small jar .
shelf-life of 12 months.
Follow us on Pinterest