Pure Granular Boric Acid (H3BO3)
99.9% Boric Acid in a granular form available now from Florida Laboratories Inc. This formula consists of very fine grains of white colorless grains, also known as orthoboric acid. It is a naturally occurring compound of boron, oxygen, and hydrogen. Boric Acid is also a great fire retardant and offers great thermal protection. Boric acid is also known as hydrogen borate, boracic acid, orthoboric acid, and acidum boricum.
You can choose from our Multiple Sizes:
- 1/2 Lb
- 1 Lb
- 2 Lb
- 5 Lbs
- 10 Lbs
- Industrial Uses
Boric acid is added to borax for use as a welding flux.
The primary industrial use of boric acid is in the manufacture of monofilament Fiberglass usually referred to as textile fiberglass. Textile fiberglass is used to reinforce plastics in applications that range from boats, to industrial piping to computer circuit boards
Boric acid is used in the production of the glass in LCD flat Panel Displays
In the jewelry industry, boric acid is often used to reduce surface oxidation and firescale from forming on metals during soldering operations.
Boric acid can be used as a colorant to make fire green. It is used by fire jugglers and fire spinners entertainers.
- Keep Boric Acid from children
- Precautions: Wearing loose-fitting clothes and gloves is recommended. Use goggles.
- If there is heavy dust occurrence, use a protective mask. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
First Aid Treatment:
- If in contact with skin or eyes, wash with running water.
- If inhaled, move the person to fresh air.
- If ingested, drink water to dilute material in the stomach. Observe individual. If symptoms develop, seek medical attention.
*WE DO NOT SHIP CHEMICALS INTERNATIONALLY*
Florida Laboratories, Inc.
We Provide Professional at Home Teeth Whitening Kits & Supplies
Highest Quality of Raw & Kosher Certified Manufacturing Chemicals
Plus Speedy Shipping Nationwide
Thank you for visiting FlaLab.com