Isopropyl Alcohol 70 percent Anhydrous
Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily with Isopropyl Alcohol 70%. The most common areas of your household should be treated immediately and after every use and touch. (e.g. chairs, doorknobs, light switches, sinks, handles, desks, toilets, phones, tablets, touch screens, remote controls, keyboards)
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% is used to disinfect the hands and equipment surface in pharmaceuticals. It is also used as first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
The United States Pharmacopeia (USP) defines “isopropyl alcohol” as containing approximately 70 percent alcohol by volume of pure isopropyl alcohol. Certain bacteria and viruses are better eliminated with the use of less concentrated isopropanol such as 70% Alcohol and this percentage is the perfect solution.
Where can isopropyl alcohol 70 be used?
- Removes with rubbing alcohol 70 many surface contaminants
- The rubbing alcohol Evaporates with no residues
- Prefiltered and sterilized for pass-through and use in critical environments
- Eliminates mixing, filtration, sterilization, processing, and QC expense of in-house production of sterile alcohol/water blends with isopropyl alcohol 70
- It is used as an antiseptic for simple wound disinfection.
- Bulk packed in gallons for economical use
Isopropyl Alcohol/rubbing alcohol 70 percent has many Medical Uses and is a staple in hospitals and Labs. It is used to sanitize every aspect of the laboratory and walk-in centers, hospitals, Doctors officers, Dentists, etc. All hospital staff uses it regularly in hand sanitizing and on all equipment. Isopropyl Alcohol 70 is used in Professional Cleaning Services. it is used to clean dirt from hard to reach areas, nooks, and crannies.
The Isopropyl is also used to remove glue residue, and window stickers. Used to remove stains from natural fibers like cotton and silk. It is used in Automotive Applications. Isopropyl alcohol 70% also is used in helping the accumulation of water in fuel lines. It is also used to melt snow and ice off of your windows and auto windshields.
KEY FEATURES OF ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70
- Use for Home health, Medical practices & Household cleaning to name a few.
- Our Isopropyl Alcohol is 70% Anhydrous and pure.
- First aid antiseptic.
- For external use only
General properties of rubbing alcohol 70
Isopropyl alcohol is a colorless, clear liquid. It is a mobile liquid that has a sharp musty alcoholic odor. It is a powerful solution for disinfecting surfaces.
- Isopropyl alcohol 70 is an effective disinfectant and is able to eradicate 99% of the germs
- This solution can dry quickly when applied to surfaces
- It produces less vapors
- It produces less odor
- Because of less alcohol concentration, it reduces the risk of toxic fumes and combustion.
- Available at a more economic price
- It is less flammable than the Isopropyl Alcohol 99
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
Also has many industrial uses and is extremely useful in the printing industry and acts as a solvent to clean delicate equipment and its parts.
Rubbing alcohol is also known as Isopropyl Alcohol Anhydrous is also known as 2-Hydroxy propane, 2-Hydroxypropane, Dimethyl carbinol, IPA, Isopropanol, Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol, Isopropyl alcohol, Propan-2-ol, Propane, 2-hydroxy-, sec-Propanol, sec-Propyl Alcohol.
Allow FlaLab.com to supply your Isopropyl Alcohol needs. Anhydrous supplier, fast shipping, informative lab offering top quality products and chemicals to customers nationwide.
Warning of Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
- Use only in a well-ventilated area, fumes may be harmful.
- For external use only.
Caution: SHIPPING FEDEX ONLY (DO NOT SHIP TO PO. BOX, ALASKA, HAWAII, APO, PUERTO RICO, PROTECTORATES, NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING)
*WE DO NOT SHIP CHEMICALS INTERNATIONALLY*
Florida Laboratories, Inc.
We Provide Professional at Home Teeth Whitening Kits & Supplies
Highest Quality of Raw & Kosher Certified Manufacturing Chemicals
Plus Speedy Shipping Nationwide
Thank you for visiting FlaLab.com